How To Not Screw Up Social Media
A short, fun class guaranteed to help you out
If you’re not getting the results you want on social media, or you’re avoiding really using it because it’s confusing and intimidating, help is on the way.
We have consulted with hundreds of clients over the years, helping them figure out how to actually GET something out of their social media efforts without, well, screwing them up. And we’ve put together a short, fun class you can pick up right now that will teach you what we teach clients.
At $29, it’s a great way to learn what works and what doesn’t, starting today.
The Reason This Class Exists
“There are two reasons to use social media.
Do you know what they are? No, and apparently you’re not alone.
You get to choose one of them.
Do you know what yours is? No, and you’re not alone in that either.
For all the hype and fuss and marching bands surrounding social media, most people are still completely in the dark about what they’re doing there. That is a fixable problem.”
Here’s What You’re Going To Learn
Your downloadable class runs about an hour (and comes with a written version if you prefer learning by reading), and is divided into four sections:
- The Point, where we fill you in on exactly what it takes to not screw it up,
- The Practices, where we lay out the “how” of “how to do it right to begin with”,
- Common Screw Ups, where we go into detail about the simple ways most people shoot themselves in the foot, and
- Insider Tips, which is where we give you very specific tactics that will help you a lot.
After going through this class, you’ll have the groundwork for how to do it right and how not to screw it up.
Once and for all.
A little snippet from the class:
“Connecting and sharing in social media allows you to capitalize on an existing platform – but you must follow that platform’s rules. You can’t sell at a Mormon church the way you’d sell at a pool hall. Doesn’t work.
It’s not *wrong*. This is not a list of 7 Top Tips To Avoid Becoming A Social Pariah. It’s not a moral issue.
It’s about figuring out the guidelines and following them.
Also keep in mind, people WILL NOT SHARE what they will not admit to reading in a public auditorium – the audience of which is made up of their high school boyfriend, their mother, their pastor, and Mike from accounting. If you write a blog about wife sharing, your shares will be disproportionately low compared to sales. If you write a blog about DIY home decorating, the reverse is true. Them’s the breaks.”
By ordering now, you will receive:
- An entertaining audio class covering all of the four points
- A written version for easy reading at home or while your boss isn’t looking
- A Quick Reference PDF that covers the Common Screw Ups and Insider Tips for, well, quick reference.
- The IttyBiz Promise, your 30-day money back guarantee.
… all for $29.
It’s cheaper than consulting, and just a click away.
Click below to order
How Not To Screw Up Social Media
PS – This class is part of a 6-class bundle that’s available right now for only $149. If you order the bundle, you’ll also get the following extra classes:
- How to Not Screw Up Your Pricing
- How to Not Screw Up Your Launch
- How to Not Screw Up Your Blog
- How to Not Screw Up Your List
- How to Not Screw Up Your Marketing Calendar
Click below to order the bundle and get all six classes today!