How To Not Screw Up Your Marketing Calendar
A short, fun class guaranteed to help you out
If you’re trapped in the feast-or-famine cycle, or you have no idea how to organize your promotions and marketing because it’s making you crazy with overwhelm, help is on the way.
We have consulted with hundreds of clients over the years, helping them figure out the best times to run their sales and promotions without, well, screwing them up. And we’ve put together a short, fun class you can pick up right now that will teach you what we teach clients.
At $29, it’s a great way to learn what works and what doesn’t, starting today.
The Reason This Class Exists
“Ahh, the marketing calendar. Did you know that this is one of the most common questions we get? The marketing calendar FELLS the average ittybiz owner.
But it doesn’t have to.
It is quite possible to whip up a years’ worth of marketing and promotions planning in between lunch and recess.
It’s really very simple. There are steps. You just have to know what they are.”
Here’s What You’re Going To Learn
Your downloadable class runs about an hour (and comes with a written version if you prefer learning by reading), and is divided into four sections:
- The Point, where we fill you in on exactly what it takes to not screw it up,
- The Practices, where we lay out the “how” of “how to do it right to begin with”,
- Common Screw Ups, where we go into detail about the simple ways most people shoot themselves in the foot, and
- Insider Tips, which is where we give you very specific tactics that will help you a lot.
After going through this class, you’ll have the groundwork for how to do it right and how not to screw it up.
Once and for all.
A little snippet from the class:
“If you haven’t figured out what you’re doing, you don’t really know what you’re doing, do you? And if you don’t know what you’re doing, would you agree that maybe there’s a chance your buyers can tell?
The marketing calendar isn’t about creating the perfect spreadsheet of death and doom and destiny. It’s about getting your shit together. It’s about killing feast-or-famine once and for all.
Once and for all, yo.”
By ordering now, you will receive:
- An entertaining audio class covering all of the four points
- A written version for easy reading at home or while your boss isn’t looking
- A Quick Reference Sheet that covers the Common Screw Ups and Insider Tips for, well, quick reference.
- The IttyBiz Promise, your 30-day money back guarantee.
… all for $29.
It’s cheaper than consulting, and just a click away.
Click below to order
How Not To Screw Up Your Marketing Calendar
PS – This class is part of a 6-class bundle that’s available right now for only $149. If you order the bundle, you’ll also get the following extra classes:
- How to Not Screw Up Your Pricing
- How to Not Screw Up Your Launch
- How to Not Screw Up Your Blog
- How to Not Screw Up Social Media
- How to Not Screw Up Your List
Click below to order the bundle and get all six classes today!