Hello, lovely visitor.
Since you’re new to the site (or just voyeuristically clicking this page to see what’s on it) let’s run you through the highlights so you know what you need to know.
First things first.
We are a very different kind of marketing company than you may be familiar with. Many people love us, more than a few don’t like us at all, and that’s okay. Everybody’s entitled to their opinion.
What you read on this site, in The Letter, and in our training products will teach you how to make your marketing decisions in ways that are good for sales, good for you as a person, and good for your customers as people. Real, actual people who aren’t just names on a list.
(That tends to be a very sustainable way to make sales. It’s not sexy, though, so you don’t hear about it often.)
In other words …
- You won’t find magical secrets of how to use stealthy marketing tricks to convince people who don’t want to buy your stuff to decide “Hey, I think I need to buy your stuff.”
- You won’t find step-by-step plans to make a million dollars by Wednesday.
- You won’t find clever marketing tricks that will help you become the next Oprah.
If you love internet marketing more than life itself and dream of selling shiny Platinum Mastermind Inner Circle Launch Formulas, you’re probably in the wrong place.
If you’d like to learn how to make your very small business grow – not to fifty billion million dollars a year, but to something that makes you happy with the ittybiz you’ve started, then you’re probably in the right place.
We don’t know.
So we’re going to help you figure it out.
How to decide if you’re in the right place.
Take a few minutes now to click on each of the links below. After you go through them, you’ll know if IttyBiz is the kind of place you want to hang around for a while.
(The links will open in new tabs/windows so you won’t lose this page.)
- Take a look at our newsletter archive. These are backissues of The Letter, where you can get marketing advice that’s not on the blog. (It’s free – just put your email address in the box, and you’re off to the races.) It’s much more casual than what you’ll find on the website, because we don’t know who you are yet, and you don’t know who we are yet.
- Peek at some of our readers’ favourite articles in the sidebar. If you like these, then you’ll like us.
- Take a look at the Emergency Turnaround Clinic. It’s one of our best-selling products, and it’s pay-what-you-can because it’s designed for people for whom the wolf is at the door (or getting closer).
Note: If you seriously need the Clinic, then take advantage the pay-what-you-can option (i.e., it’s 100% okay if you only pay a dollar. Seriously).
If you don’t need the clinic, you can also pick it up for a dollar just to see the quality of our training. We put a lot into that program, and if you like what you see there, you’ll probably like everything we offer in the future.
And that concludes the tour.
We can’t give you step-by-step for becoming the next Oprah (which, by the way, no one can), but we can get you step-by-step for getting started at IttyBiz.
We’re glad to have you.
Now go start clicking around. It sure beats Facebook.