How fast can you get your business up, running, and ready to grow?
(You'd be surprised.)
For most people, starting a business (and getting it off the ground) isn't easy. It feels complex. It feels complicated. And after a while of wheel spinning and hand wringing, the feeling that maybe you've bitten off more than you can chew is… a good picture of how you feel, perhaps?
I get it. I've been coaching in this industry for over a decade, and I can tell you that these feelings are commonplace, normal, and utterly human.
This is what happens when a brave person embarks on a dream with all the good intentions in the world… but not a lot of guidance, structure, and support from someone who knows how to navigate the waters on the journey to making their dream a reality. It's like sailing in uncharted waters – you do your best, but without a map, it can feel too hard to succeed.
It sure would help to have a map, wouldn't it? A path to follow that would make sure you got where you wanted to go?
Can we talk about that for a minute?
I might be able to help. :)
This is usually what keeps people from starting (and growing) their business
When you start your own ittybiz, you have to do everything on your own.
That’s awesome on one level, because you finally get to be your own boss.
On the other hand, it’s not so great because no one taught you how to be a boss – and think like a boss, and act like a boss.
That means you get stuck a lot in feelings and situations like these:
- Overwhelm – feeling like there’s too much to do, and you can’t manage it all
- Analysis paralysis – feeling like there’s a “right” decision, and by god you have to get it right the first time
- Time pressure – feeling like everything has to be done at once
- Decision difficulty – feeling like you don’t have enough information or knowledge to decide what you’re doing next
- Impostor syndrome – feeling like you’re not good enough (and that people will find out)
- Low confidence – feeling like you’re not good enough to succeed, period
- Disorganization – feeling like you can’t get your head on straight enough to figure out what to do
Maybe you’re feeling some of these things right now.
Maybe you’re feeling all the things, all at once, and you’re kind of hoping a magic bullet comes along to make them all go away.
Well, I don’t have
a magic bullet for you.
But I do have a map.
Can I tell you a secret?
All of these feelings come from too much thinking and not enough deciding and taking action.
If you can put all off these feelings out of your head – even for just an hour – you can make decisions.
The more you decide, the more you do.
The more you do, the more goals you accomplish.
The more goals you accomplish, the better you feel about yourself.
The better you feel about yourself, the easier it is to do more, accomplish more, and grow your business really fast.
It’s the best kind of upward spiral.
But it all starts with making simple decisions on what to do next.
Deciding on your own, in a vacuum, can be really hard. That’s why a roadmap helps so much. It’s a set of pre-made decisions that tell you what to do, in what order, so that all the mini-decisions you need to make when growing your business become so much easier.
I’ve made this roadmap, and I’d love to share it with you today.
Introducing Zero to Hero:
A 3 week map to building a business FAST.
Zero to Hero is a 21-day program for starting a business strong and profitably.
It’s a step-by-step map built so that even the absolute beginner can build a business in 3 weeks.
This program will take you through every step of the process, from idea to accepting money for products and services. It is a step-by-step map from zero to hero.
It’s an self-paced, easy-to-follow course that gives tiny steps for building a business properly, with awesome infrastructure and room for serious growth.
If you’ve ever heard me in a live class, you’ve doubtless heard me rant about the deva of a course or offering… it’s the point of inspiration, the hope, the raison d’etre.
The deva of Zero to Hero is this: I want to take you from wherever you are to functional, grown-up PROPER business… in less than a month.
(Of course, you don’t HAVE to do it that fast. You’re more than welcome to spend the next three months getting drunk and eating mince pies. But when you’re done with all that, I want you to be able to build your perfect business very quickly.)
I want you to be able to run with a real, swear-to-God business in a matter of weeks.
I’ll give you the full details in just a moment, but first I’d like to answer the most important question about the program:
Do you have to be a beginner to join Zero to Hero?
That’s an excellent question.
This program is designed for three types of people.
- First, for people starting from zero. You do not have a business. At all. Nothing. You read business blogs and dream. You read sales pages and think, “I’ll totally want that when I get my business started.” You have an idea, or a few ideas, or lots of ideas. But as far as a business goes? Zero.
- Second, for people feeling like zero. You have a business… kind of. Sort of. Not really. Perhaps in the past you had a burst of inspiration and got a starter website up. Perhaps you have one good idea for a product and a couple of undeveloped ideas. But beyond that? Zero.
- Third, for people thinking it’s time to go back to square zero. You’ve had a business… or two, or ten. You’ve tried your hand at this. You’ve dipped your toe into that. You’ve researched pretty much everything. But you’ve never been able to apply yourself with serious focus because you’ve never felt totally confident. Now you crave a fresh start. But how?
This program will take you through every step of the process, from idea to accepting money for products and services. It is a step-by-step map from zero to hero.
What’s inside Zero to Hero
Once you register for Zero to Hero you’ll get access to the “Hero Page”, where you’ll find your welcome packet, intake questionnaire, and all 21 Daily Lessons.
You'll also see that most lessons come with a special Hero Action Guide with steps and assignments for that day.
Some days they will be simple journal-style prompts to help you get clarity on a specific part of your business. Some days they will be simple worksheets to fill out. Sometimes they will be “next action” sheets you can use to write down what your very next steps are for that part of the process.
(If you’ve ever read Getting Things Done, you’ll know how important “next actions” are for decisiveness, momentum and clarity. If you haven’t, I'll explain it inside the course.)
Inside your Daily lessons, we’ll go through the critical components of building a business quickly and decisively, covering topics like:
- Naming your business – get my simple system for creating a name that's perfect for your ittybiz
- Products & product lines – use my quick sorting method to decide what you're selling first, next, and farther in the future
- Paperwork – discover the 3 key reframes that make dealing with business paperwork easy and stress-free
- Your “home base” – find out how to set up your “minimum viable website” so you're up and running ASAP without delays or roadblocks
- Your marketing plan – learn how to make a valid, workable marketing plan in 30 minutes or less (I would use this same process if I were starting a new business today)
- Your customer base – figure out who they are and how you're going to attract them with my streamlined target customer formula
- Getting paid – set up your payment system and process so that you can get paid quickly, easily, and without any hassles or confusion
- Looking legit – the 3 things you have to do to create trust in buyers (and get people referring you)
- Looking awesome – find out what makes people elevate you above the competition (and what you have to do to make it happen)
- Your staff – how to know when to hire help (VAs, etc.), and what things you should assign to them when you do
- Building your Hero Story – accelerate your business growth by creating a motivating “reason why”
- Creating your Hero Profile – boost your confidence with my antidote to impostor syndrome & self-doubt
- Keeping morale high – learn my strategies for making steady progress when the going gets tough
- Setting financial goals – find out how to set realistic targets based on what you really want and need (instead of arbitrary round numbers)
- The “Boss” Rule – Learn the #1 thing that guarantees you'll build a business that works
At the end of this program, you’ll have a clear map of what to do, in what order, so you can build your business FAST.
Zero to Hero isn't just a class – it's a complete action plan that will guide you through building your business every day.
Follow the map, and you'll always know what to do next. You'll never have to prioritize a big to-do list again – just refer to the map, see what your next action is, and just do that.
This system makes sure you're always doing the right thing – no matter what area of your business you're working on, you'll always be taking the right action for where you are in the process.
And that's how you'll navigate your journey from zero to Hero – with the power to always know what you should be doing, you'll always be able to take confident actions that will build your business.
Yes, you really can get business momentum in just a few weeks …
While it’s true that there are a lot of components that go into running a business, there really aren’t that many that go into building it.
You need to decide what you’re doing, how you’re doing it, and get the initial infrastructure in place. And you need to have a basic plan for what you’re going to do in the “running” part that allows you to know what you’re doing each day to build it as big as you want to.
But the initial part? That doesn’t take that long. But it’s where most people get stuck – in that endless analysis paralysis and the games of “what if?” – and that’s what Zero to Hero will help you with.
You’ll also get a special “graduation gift” just for joining us…
When you join us for Zero to Hero, you'll also receive a special graduation gift after the 3-week program is completed – a copy of my 12-month planning system, This Is Your Year.
This easy-to-follow program will help you set your sights on the “big thing” you want to accomplish over the next 12 months, and is the shortest path I know for making a big dream become reality.
It will walk you through how to choose the right “big thing” for you, help you decide the best way to achieve it, and let you develop a do-able plan to make it happen as fast as possible.
I use this program at the beginning of every new year to set myself on the right track – and now you can, too.
What happens when you register
Here's how to join us for Zero to Hero:
1) Scroll down to the registration section for this page and click the buy button.
2) Once you complete payment, you'll be taken to a registration page where you can enter your name and email address to complete your registration. (You'll get an email with a confirmation link to click on to make sure your login details go to the right place.)
3) After your confirmation is complete, you'll receive your login information for your Hero Page – the page where you can download all class files and materials. You'll also receive a Welcome Packet with pre-class information and an intake questionnaire that you can fill out if you'd like to tell me more about your business (or business ideas).
After that, all you need to do is sit back, relax, and go through the lessons at your own pace.
Frequently Asked Questions about Zero To Hero
Can I do this course at my own pace?
Yes! And you probably should. :)
Some people like to hit the ground running and go through each lesson as fast as they can, and if you’re one of those people, please bottle your magic and send it my way.
For everyone else, you can pick and choose what you want to work on and when you want to work on it – all class materials will remain online permanently. So there’s no rush and no pressure.
Do I have to be starting a business from scratch?
No! This course is designed to take good care of you if you happen to be starting from scratch, but if you’re a little farther along you can still get a ton of value and results from the program. It’s self-paced and covers a wide variety of topics, so there’s plenty inside that can help you build your business fast.
If I already have an established business, can I use this?
Yes – you’ll be able to use a lot of what we cover inside Zero to Hero. The parts about planning, pivoting, decisiveness, confidence and clarity will help you at any stage of your business.
Most of what we’ll cover will also help you with any products you create in the future – just replace “starting a business” with “creating a product, service, or product line”, and you’ll find that it translates over easily.
New to IttyBiz classes? Here are a few words from some of our students…
“Above and beyond what I expected.”
“Naomi's products have always been of extremely high value. This class was no different. I've paid much more from “A-level” bloggers and have received much less. It becomes obvious when some teachers see you as a monetization model and not as a person, Naomi is not one of those people.
I don't know of another class that I have had as many epiphanies, a-ha moments, and laughs all at the same time. Naomi proves you can have a successful thriving business and have fun along the way.”
Alumni of Write a Book With Me, Fast Track To Fully Booked (2017) , List Explosion (2016)
“I believe more in my own ability because Naomi's on my team.”
“Naomi will help you create a successful business in which there’s room for you. Lots of coaches and consultants only care about the results – they make no allowance for how you might feel about what they’re telling you to do. I suppose that approach must work for some people but I find it suffocating. Naomi will be straight with you about what needs to happen, but she’ll also treat you like a smart, capable person with feelings that matter.”
Alumni of Fast Track To Fully Booked (2014, 2017) and BIG LAUNCH (2014)
“Proved it within the first exercise.”
“I've been a Naomi fan for YEARS. This course here? Far superior and proved it within the first exercise. Haven't regretted joining in.
What I tell people is that Naomi has always delivered in her courses; every time I've been through one my business and how I feel about my business has changed for the better. I'm where I am today largely because I listened to her at the right times. She is entertaining, clear, and relatable.”
“Naomi goes way above and beyond to help us.”
“Naomi goes way above and beyond to help us get the concepts so we'll use them. She's so funny and down to earth – a fresh voice among all of the other people out there who take themselves way too seriously. Naomi is one cool cucumber but she's badass, knows her shit and has lots of material, examples to back up everything she teaches. I'm a devotee :-)
Naomi has a way of teaching that distills exactly what's needed without creating some ego-based 5-part formulaic system. She truly, truly understands her students and can literally describe the specific real issues that get in the way. I can finally see a path forward and what I need to do.
This class is helped me create a sound foundation compared to other classes that were really only about tactics with no strategies.”
Alumni of Fast Track To Fully Booked (2017, 2013), BIG LAUNCH (2014)
“She makes it sooooooo easy.”
“My favorite part of Naomi's class was the simplicity – it was so easy to follow (and manageable with bite sized steps)… Naomi structures her class for all levels, so wherever you are in your business it doesn't matter. She makes it soooooooo easy. (Plus her sense of humor – and being inspiring – helps!)
It will surprise you how FUN Naomi is… her insights are unique and surprising. It's so so so refreshing to listen to someone normal, down to earth and girl next door… not some stuffy “stick up their butt” business person. Naomi is refreshing and brilliant with a sense of humor that keeps you on your toes, you never know what is going to come out of her mouth and it keeps you listening!”
Fast Track To Fully Booked Alumni (2017)
Come! See how easy it can be to start making real progress with your business, starting now.
I’m so glad you’ll be joining us for Zero to Hero. I can’t wait to help you get started, get moving, and get building that amazing business you know you can create.
See you on the inside!
Original Price $297 – Now on Pay-What-You-Want!
(100% of store profits go to Kiva.org)
Downloading is easy – just click one of the payment buttons below to add Zero to Hero to your shopping cart – and you can continue shopping the Karma Store or check out instantly.
The IttyBiz “No-Hoops” Guarantee
If Zero to Hero isn’t the right fit for you, send us an email within 30 days of purchase, and we'll give you your money back. 100%. No hoops to jump through, no forms to fill out, no questions asked.