Your privacy is important to IttyBiz. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that IttyBiz collects, and the ways in which IttyBiz uses that personal information.
It is surprisingly simple. We collect only the minimum data necessary to provide products and services to you, and we do not sell, rent, or share your personal data with outside parties (unless required by law).
Personal information collection
IttyBiz may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to IttyBiz.
What personal data we collect, and why we collect it
When collecting personal data (meaning “identifiable as yours”, not anonymized data), we do so in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- Communication Data – When you communicate with us via electronic or written means (including but not limited to website contact forms, email, social media or text messaging, etc.), we retain that data for the purposes of general business operations, such as communication with you, record-keeping, providing products or services or for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims.
- Customer Data – When you purchase a product or service from us, we retain customer data about the purchase (including but not limited to: payment method and amount, name and address, contact information) for the purposes of record-keeping as well as providing and tracking the delivery of products or services.
- Technical Data – When you visit our website, Google Analytics will track your website usage for the purpose of general analytics information. We use this data to measure page-specific performance on our website for the purposes of developing marketing strategies and do not use it for any personalized-to-you purpose.
We do not collect any “sensitive data” about you (including but not limited to: race, ethnicity, philosophies, religion, sexual orientation, political opinions, biometric data, trade union memberships, marital status, health or genetic data, or criminal convictions or offenses).
Your personal data will only be used for the purposes for which it was collected (or a reasonably compatible purpose if deemed necessary). For more information on this contact [email protected]. In the unlikely case we require to use your data for an new, unrelated purpose we will inform you in advance and explain the legal grounds for processing that data.
Using personal information
IttyBiz may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where IttyBiz discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, IttyBiz may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
How we collect personal data
We primarily collect personal data in three ways:
- User-Based Data Submissions – When you fill out a form to subscribe to a newsletter, or to complete product registration, or to complete a survey or poll, we collect that information.
- Purchase Details – When you purchase a product or service, we collect the information that our payment processors reveal to us (which does NOT include credit card numbers or verification codes).
- Communications Data – When your communications to us include information that is relevant to serving you as a customer, client, or visitor, we may collect that information.
Who we share your personal data with
(With the exception of parties who we are legally REQUIRED to share that data with, or parties that provide IT or administration services to us, or are assisting us in legal / compliance matters.)
We may send marketing communications to you in the following two cases:
- You purchased a product or service (or registered for a free training program), and have not since opted-out, or
- You registered for our newsletter, and have not since opted-out.
- You have specifically contacted us for information about our products or services.
We do not manually, or without your permission, add your name or email address to our communications list – we require your consent based on a double-opt-in from you before marketing communications are sent to you (with the exception of case number 3, above, which is not automated but based on your specific inquiry to us).
You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing message sent to you OR by emailing [email protected] at any time.
Cookie use and policies
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
IttyBiz uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- Google cookies
- Facebook cookies
Other third party cookies
When you use this website, you may also be sent the following third party cookies, which may be used for the following purposes:
- Facebook cookies, for remarketing purposes
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of this website.
Securing your data
IttyBiz will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
IttyBiz will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
We enforce internal security measures to safeguard your data from unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or transfer. Your personal data is only accessible to employees and partners who have a need to know such information, on a case by case basis. We limit processing of your personal information to only take place when required and to to be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
We have established procedures for dealing with suspected data breaches, and will notify you or any applicable agency or regulator as required by law.
We retain your personal data only as long as necessary to support the purposes it was originally collected for, including delivery of products, services or communications, as well as for legal or record-keeping requirements.
We may also anonymize your personal data for the purposes of statistics, research or aggregate data reporting; such data is no longer personalized and may be retained indefinitely without notice to you.
Your Legal Rights
Your specific legal rights regarding your personal data can be found here.
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights, including but not limited to: access, deletion, restriction, correction, updating, or to withdraw consent, you may email [email protected] with your request.
We may require verification of your identity before allowing you to access your personal data or to request actions to be performed upon such data, as a security procedure to prevent fraudulent access to your personal information.
This website may contain links to third-party websites, services, applications, plug-ins or products. Clicking those links or using those services, applications or plug-ins may allow third parties to collect and process personal data from you. We do not and can not control the policies and processes of third-parties, and are not responsible for personal data submitted to them, or their privacy policies.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.