At IttyBiz, we’ve always been about making it easier for you to grow your business by simplifying all the moving pieces you have to put in place.
From blogging to list building… product creation to branding, website copy to virtual assistants… email marketing to content planning… attracting customers to marketing templates… marketing calendars to pricing and more… we want to make it all easier for you. (Even if you're starting from scratch!)
How do we do that?
Well, here’s a little tour for you. :)
If you’re completely new…
If this is your very first time coming to IttyBiz, then here’s a brief recap of how we got from “day one” to today:
- In 2006, Naomi Dunford started IttyBiz, where she offered marketing consulting and created over 30 products and classes. She retired in 2019, and placed 12 of her products in the Karma Store, where you can set your own price (with store profits going to Kiva.org).
- In 2020, Kris Faraldo (that’s me!) took the reins, and now blogs and offers services under the IttyBiz banner. I was Naomi’s Special Projects Manager for most of the last decade, so the mission of this website remains the same. :)
What this means if you’re new: You’ll see a mix of things from both Naomi and myself on IttyBiz, but new stuff is from me, and older stuff (and products) are from her.
Free Stuff For You!
We have two free resource packs that you can get access to immediately:
- The IttyBiz Freebie Vault – a collection of 15 premium resources that can help you get important pieces of your ittybiz in place (or make them better than they are right now). Get access to these downloads now – you don’t want to miss what’s inside.
- The Emergency Turnaround Clinic – a re-release of the “how to survive the recession” course Naomi ran during the last major financial crisis. It’s 100% free with no signup required, and has been downloaded over 10,000 times. You don’t want to miss this one, either – go see it here.
The Karma Store!
As mentioned earlier, we have 12 products of Naomi’s that up until 2019 sold for between $97 – $497, but are now available on a pay-what-you-want basis.
So you can set your own price for all of these fantastic courses:
- The 1-Hour Content Plan
- Product In A Weekend
- The Ultimate Digital Marketing Template Pack
- How To Get 300 Customers
- List Explosion
- Zero to Hero: For Beginner Businesses
- Plug & Play Blog Posts
- Plug & Play Subject Lines
- Plug & Play Marketing Calendar
- Plug & Play VA
- Plug & Play Pricing
- Plug & Play Branding
Again, 100% of store profits go to supporting entrepreneurs all around the world through Kiva.org. So take a look at the Karma Store and see what you want to download today!
I offer a range of done-for-you services designed to make the sticky parts of running your business easier.
From website reviews to content planning to copywriting, there are a lot of ways I can help.
There is a TON of practical, useful content on the IttyBiz blog – and if you’re new, then here’s a few of our more popular posts to get you started.
- What I Learned Deleting 16,282 Names From My List (By Hand)
- 30 Lessons I Learned From Creating Over 30 Products
- 30 Lessons I Learned From Creating Over 30 Products (Part 2)
- How To Name Your Next Product (So It Sells Itself)
- How To Figure Out Your Brand In 20 Minutes (Or Less)
- How To Stay Amazingly Productive On Low Energy Days
- How To Seriously Uplevel Your Branding (Even When You’re Tight On Cash)
Welcome to IttyBiz! We’re so glad you’ve found us today.
You have a dream for your ittybiz – and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to achieve it.
So come along and join us – download the resources in the Freebie Vault, get the courses you need from the Karma Store, and start reading the blog to discover easy ways to get your business growing today!
I’ll see you on the inside!